Friday, March 4, 2016

Artelopes- 2016 New Hampshire Fisher Cats #1

If you are paying attention you will notice that this post is labeled #1. The reason behind this is the Fisher Cats always put out a minimum two different schedules each year. Whether I need to send another SASE, or will be able to trade for that schedule isn't something I'm too concerned with right now.


The Fisher Cats use a red, white, and blue color scheme. Due to this I've had some fun doing the artwork for their envelopes. This edition was no different as I thought why not do something that resembles the US flag? I can't say it was a prefect match, or anything. What I can say though is I like the way it turned out in the end.


For results the Fisher Cats have always nailed it. They kept that trend going in this return as they sent three schedules, and a pair of business cards. My initial thinking is the business card is a new design. Hopefully that thinking proves to be right, but if not it give me a couple more for the traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment