Thursday, March 3, 2016

Artelopes- 2016 Colorado Avalanche

When it comes to hockey schedules my interests are very small. That shows in the fact that I only collect schedules for one NHL team, and that team is the Colorado Avalanche. Ironically the Avalanche are also one of six teams from the NHL I am missing a business card from. Those two things led to the following artwork, and a request letter.


With it being winter I for some strange reason felt that I had to draw something with snowflakes. Adding in the mountains came later as it just seemed to need more than just the flakes.


While the Aves did send a schedule. As you can see they are still missing from the business card collection. Hopefully at some point I will be able to change this as it's always disheartening when your collection is missing you favorite team. Luckily the Aves are the only team from my favorites that is missing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment