Saturday, January 2, 2016

Artelopes- 2015 Chicago Bears

After some not so great years in getting back returns for mailings sent slightly before or after Thanksgiving. I decided that with all the teams still missing in the business card collection. It would be worth a shot at sending out some requests. When you are missing football, and basketball teams you are left with little option, but to continue taking the chance year after year.


One of those as you can tell above was the NFL team Chicago Bears. Dreaming up ideas for the Bears has been an adventure I keep struggling with. I can't explain it, but for some odd reason NFL teams have been difficult when it comes to artelopes. While the drawing on this envelope turned out exactly as planned. It was still something that just didn't feel great to me.


Sending back four of the above pocket schedules. Chicago did great in the schedule category, but sadly have still left me missing a business card. The failure at adding a card still leaves the NFL at seven teams until having a complete league. Adding more teams will have to wait until next fall as currently only one artelope is still lingering.

Even without adding the Bears I had great year in getting business cards from NFL teams. The Giants, Panthers, Titans, and Buccaneers. If I can get that type of results in 2016 I'll be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment