Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Artelopes- 2015 New York Giants

With a batch of eleven artelopes heading out this month. I currently stand at only five still unaccounted for. Some such as the New York Giants nailed it in their return as you are about to see.


I'm not going to lie, and say this was anything near my best work because it isn't. Missing from the business card collection a request needed to fill in the NFL part of the collection.I had to send something out, and this is the best idea I could dream up at the time.


Once more I learned that amazing doesn't always get the best results. Some of the best returns have come from artelopes like this one. The daughter or myself can dream up some incredible idea, and get barely anything. Then come up dry, and just throw something together that we aren't fond of. Only to get the best results we have gotten in a long time.

Adding to all this fun is the Giants are now part of the NFL business card collection. Now only seven teams are still holding out. Hopefully 2016 will yield close to the same results that 2015 did. If so then the collection will make some serious headway in the eventual goal of a business card from every professional team.

No comments:

Post a Comment