Monday, January 11, 2016

Artelopes- 2015 New York Knicks

Contained within the last batch of artelopes sent out in 2015 was this bad boy to the New York Knicks.


Not knowing which direction to go I figured why not run with the cityscape? I've attempted the look a couple times, and honestly still need to work on improving it if I try it again. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the idea does pop up again at a later date. Hopefully by then my drawing will be even more improved than it currently is.


Going in the Knicks were one of four teams still missing from the NBA business card collection. As you can tell they are still one of the four teams missing from the NBA business cards collection. What they did send were two of these schedules that will make it to the traders list at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment