Sunday, January 24, 2016

Artelopes- 2016 Chicago Blackhawks

If my first return of 2016 is any indication of the way this year is going to be. It is going to be a great year that I am looking very forward to.


Deciding to try something new I came up with the artelope above. Originally I was thinking about doing the darkened cityscape for the bottom half. and bringing it into the Indian head logo with the feathers.

Things changed though as the wife, and myself went out to breakfast one morning. While there I noticed the managers tie had a design like the one across the bottom. I liked the look, and thought that it would be cool to use but mixing it up. Instead of those colors I made each line the colors used on each of the feathers on the team logo. Then keeping with the new theme I went old school on the team logo, and did the 'C' with the tomahawks.


As I said earlier, "If my first return of 2016 is any indication of the way this year is going to be. It is going to be a great year that I am looking very forward to." The reason is as you can see, the Blackhawks nailed the return with the much needed business card.

Thanks to the Blackhawks the hockey collection is down to six missing from completion. Hopefully that number will go lower as there are two artelopes pending a return from Arizona, and Boston. Hopefully one or more of those will net a return something like this one from Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment