Monday, April 4, 2016

Miami Dolphins Fan Pack Me

Missing seven teams from a full set of business cards for the NFL. I created an artelope to send off for the Miami Dolphins. Problem is I didn't do a scan of the drawing as it wasn't anything fantastic, and I honestly wanted to just get it sent. After getting the return I am kind of wishing I'd have done a scan to show with this post.

Despite missing the artelope I have to share what the Dolphins sent my direction. Any time a team sends a fan package full of goodies I have to share for the world to see.


When it comes to the NFL I keep track of the Broncos, and not really any other team. Keeping that in mind I couldn't tell you who Jarvis Landry is. The blue felt flag was a pretty cool item that I don't know what will happen to it. The bottom sticker I am hoping isn't too big to put on the football binder. If it does fit I'm undecided on whether to put it on the business cards or Fleer Team Action football binder.


Lastly the Dolphins nailed it down by tossing in the much needed business card. Not only was I excited that the Dolphins sent such a sweet card. Adding the tewam dropped the NFL down to a mere six teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment