Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Artelopes- 2016 Georgia Swarm

Working on the indoor National Lacrosse League, or the NLL. I sent out a few artelopes, and a few regular SASE requests. One of, and the second of two artelopes was sent to the Georgia Swarm.


The Swarm are a relocated team for 2016. Originally known as the Minnesota Swarm the team moved to Georgia beginning this season. The reason for this move was an end to the teams lease in Minnesota, and hoping to become more profitable.

The idea for the artwork was the cityscape I've used before, and throw in the beehive that I have used in the past. The honeycombs didn't turn out like I had hoped, but the city turned out as planned.


The best news was that the Swarm delivered with the results I wish every team delivered. As you can see the team sent a pocket schedule, and the most important addition the business card. With the Swarm now in the collection there are three teams missing from the NLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment