Tuesday, August 4, 2015

2015 Seattle Mariners Portland Edition

It has been waaay to long between posts around here so I feel it's time for something new.


Around 2006 the Mariners had put out a few schedules that had a line with the town, and the word edition. There were a very limited amount of teams at the time that got these special editions.

Fast forward to 2013, and the Mariners went back to these schedules. Unlike the 2006 version these have been done on a much larger scale with over a dozen being put out each year. Besides the bar across the bottom with the town name, and edition. What makes these different is the inside lists the local radio stations that broadcast Mariners games.

While I'd love to show more of these this is currently the only one from these three seasons I've managed to trade for. Hopefully more will make their way in my direction in the future, but for now I'm thrilled to have this lone copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment