Saturday, June 13, 2015

Eugene Emeralds New Business Cards

On Monday I had to make the trip south to Eugene, and PK park home of the Eugene Emeralds. On the agenda was to pick up tickets for the 4th of July game. We went to this game last year, and had such a good time that we wanted to do it again this year. Another item on the agenda was to update the Emeralds business card.

Last year the team had business cards that looked like a Bigfoot foot. Personally it is the best business card in all of sports, and I was looking forward to getting the new one with the teams new affiliate Cubs logo. Things weren't looking good as sitting on the counter was this card.



I'm not going to lie when I saw the card. It was a bit of a bummer that the team had changed their business cards. Getting the tickets I asked if it was possible to get a business card as I collect them from all baseball teams. Looking at the card on the counter he noticed that the card was taped to the counter, and opened a drawer to grab me another. As he was swinging the drawer open I could see the wheels in his head turning as if thinking about something. Then without notice he re-shut the drawer, and pulled out his wallet. Reaching in he pulled out his own card, and the one I was looking for.



The Bigfoot card lives!!

Remembering that I mentioned collecting business cards he wanted me to have the cool version of the teams card. I couldn't walk away though after seeing the other design, and asked if it would be possible to add one of those. More than happy he reached into the drawer once again, and pulled out one of the original cards like the one on the counter. Now the Emeralds are once again current.

No comments:

Post a Comment