Thursday, November 27, 2014

Keeping The Updates Coming



A couple days ago I started the process of adding all the business card traders. Just a couple minutes ago that process was completed with the addition of many card that weren't up for trade on my old site.

Throw in that all my business card wants were already on the site, and you have something that I thought might never happen. My entire collection of sports team business cards is put away, wants fully updated, and traders fully updated. This might be the first time this has happened in years.

With all this done it should now be easy to do a trade for business cards if you are interested. If you would like to send me a business card on the wants, and trade for something else then I'm game for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment