Friday, February 20, 2015

Myrtle Beach Pelicans- Business Card

With baseball season getting closer, and closer schedules are starting to appear. One of the teams already on the list of schedules is the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.

The Pelicans changed affiliates this off season, and joined the Chicago Cubs. With the business card collection ever evolving as I try to keep up with affiliate changes. I needed to contact the Pelicans for the latest edition of their business card.

Sending out an artelope that I honestly didn't scan as it wasn't my best work. Despite the terrible artwork the results were exactly what I had hoped for.


The team did a great job with the new business card design. I enjoy the large pelican head on the right side of the card.

Hopefully all the other teams that changed affiliates treat me like the Pelicans did. If they do it should be a great year in getting baseball back to where it was before all these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment