Sunday, March 11, 2018

Business As Usual

'Trading In Your Favor' month has come and gone. Changing things up this year was a great decision as I managed to add a bunch of schedules. I doubt most of these would have come my way using the old go through my giant wantlists method. I'd like to end by thanking everyone who took me up on the offer. Look for it to happen once again next year using the same type of format as was used this year.

Next up is I made another trip south to visit fellow collector Mike. It was a great time as we talked a bit, and he even showed off some of his mass collection of schedule holder, bobbleheads, etc. with me. I could have looked and talked longer about the stuff he had as I'm not looking to add any into my collection, but it is awesome to admire another collection. My favorite was when we did a somewhat quick look through one of his business card binders. Now that was some stuff that I wouldn't mind seeing in my own binders of sports business cards. I hope he enjoyed showing it off half as much as I enjoyed looking at his collection. I could look at a great collection like Mike has for hours. If you ask me the best parts of collecting is both showing, and admiring a collection.

 Overall it was an incredible day that saw Mike unload some schedules to make more room at his place, and me some new trader fodder, and some missing stuff for my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment