Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Oregon Ducks- Coors Light

While this might be a secondary blog to my main one The Prowling Cat. What this blog does do is serve a home for two of my three collecting passions. Those two are the business cards, and the pocket schedules I enjoy so much.

I am going to put a bit more effort into this blog this year than when it was first created. Yes, it will stay true to those two hobbies. Starting today though I have a plan I'm hoping to be able to stick to. The plan is to do a daily post on the site of either a business card, or pocket schedule. If you enjoy seeing either of the two or like myself enjoy both. You might want to put this blog someplace you can find it easily.

How I do these posts will be a great mystery that will reveal itself as the year goes on. I'd love to tell you how it will work, but honestly I don't even know myself. What I do know is you will get to see some stuff that I believe you wouldn't see without coming here.

Starting off the fun is today's schedule for the 2014 Oregon Ducks football team. I chose this schedule due to fact that today the Ducks are playing Florida State in the Rose Bowl.


If there are any schedules, or business cards from a favorite team regardless of the sport feel free to let me know in an e-mail or replying to any post during the year. I might not have the schedule or business card, but  will do my best to find a picture. If I can't find one for that request I'll try to nail something close to your request. I enjoy both hobbies so seeing some things I haven't may have not seen before would be just as much fun for myself. I will give a heads up that most my collection, and traders are from 2001, and newer. I do have some older than 2001 stuff, but I am very limited. Like I said though, seeing some older schedules would be a thrill.

Any ideas on how you would like to see schedules, and business cards shown is welcomed.

 I'd like to say thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you stop in more often. As always I am open to trading for either business cards, or pocket schedules. That is the main purpose of this blog anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment